DSP-14 3 Axis Vehicle Detector
Click Image to Enlarge
The DSP-14 system is designed to be an accurate, reliable and easy to install detection system. The system is comprised of two parts, a master unit (DSP-14M) and a sensor (DSP-14S). The advanced sensor’s small size and high sensitivity. make it ideally suited to vehicle detections applications.
The DS-14 sensor can be installed using a single saw cut and a single 1″ core hole. The sensor is potted in Epoxy to provide durability and small enough that it can be placed in the cored hole. Using a three-axis magnetometer sensor eliminates any concerns about the orientation of the sensor during installation.
The DSP-14 system can hold vehicle detection for an indefinite period of time. It can even remember vehicle detection through power outages. Even if a vehicle parks in the detection zone while power is removed, when power is restored, the detector will sense that there is now a vehicle in the detection zone. This gives you an extra level of safety not available with other detection systems.
Click here for details ▼
- Easy installation. A single saw cut and cored hole is all you need.
- Can be installed in PVC conduit installed under the driving surface. Allowing for easy repositioning or replacement.
- Indefinite vehicle detection, even through power interruptions.
- Selectable Presence or Pulse operation.
- Selectable length of time for the Pulse output.
- 9 selectable sensitivity settings allow for a wide range of uses.
- Normally-Open and Normally-Closed Relay contacts allow flexibility in system connections.
- Sensor monitoring provides is no longer functioning correctly.
- Fault memory gives a unique display when a fault has occurred, but the system is currently functioning properly.
- Diagnostic mode will show a prior fault self-corrected, if it occurred within the last seven days.